CHTV Staff Predictions for Seattle Seahawks vs Green Bay Packers

The Cheesehead TV staff gives their predictions for Sunday's showdown between the Seahawks and the Packers.

Ferrari-Driver's picture

November 14, 2021 at 08:31 am

Great comments. I disagree with Cory on the game outcome. Cory thinks the Seahawks will come out on top and Rodgers will be rusty. I think our defense will again play at a high level and both Jones and Dillon will run through that Seahawks defense as they try to follow the Chiefs game plan and blitz Rodgers. I expect some quick pass releases in the areas vacated by the players who blitz. I expect a Packers win by a score around 23 to 13.

marpag1's picture

November 14, 2021 at 08:48 am

Did someone say that Bakhtiari was going to play?? I'm under the impression that he will not, as he was listed as doubtful, and apparently has not been a full participant in practice.

CWolf's picture

November 14, 2021 at 09:38 am

No, at least not that I heard. He didn't practice on Friday, so I'd be very surprised to see him play.

Gee's picture

November 14, 2021 at 09:46 am

I believe you're right, I have heard nothing about him playing, this week.

PackerAaron's picture

November 14, 2021 at 11:58 am

He's listed as Doubtful. We'll get official word in a few hours.

edp1959's picture

November 14, 2021 at 01:00 pm

He is active for today.

packer132's picture

November 14, 2021 at 02:21 pm

Bakhtiari is inactive

Doug_In_Sandpoint's picture

November 14, 2021 at 09:41 am

We’ve had some luck getting to Wilson in the past and I believe he will throw 1-2 INT’s today. Our defense is for real. We will contain him in the pocket then pressure the heck out of him. While I’d like to say it will be a 30-17 victory for the good guys, I’ll just go with the traditional 60-0…Pack rolls.

CharlieHobart's picture

November 14, 2021 at 11:16 am

Where’s ken’s pick? I’m usually very aligned with his predictions!

Tedlyflyfisher's picture

November 14, 2021 at 11:55 am

If special teams implodes again today, the coordinator should be fired on the spot!