GREEN BAY PACKERS 2024-25 NFL SCHEDULE RELEASE

Take a look at the Packers opponents week by week with the CHTV Schedule Release!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHEESEHEAD NATION WEEKLY NEWSLETTER HERE.

__________________________

Doug_In_Sandpoint's picture

May 15, 2024 at 06:07 pm

Classic. I love hearing from the fans.

Starrbrite's picture

May 15, 2024 at 08:10 pm

I’m gonna try and make the 9’r game. I hope-I hopes -I hope
Go Packers!!!

SicSemperTyrannis's picture

May 15, 2024 at 09:12 pm

Week 10 bye. Seems reasonable to me?

Mentos's picture

May 15, 2024 at 10:11 pm

After seeing the schedule, I honestly don’t see the Packers doing better than 6-11 or 7-10 next year. Defensive growth takes time. I think the Pack and Packers media will also be surprised by the need for additional talent in the CB and WR rooms this year. It is hard to listen to all the sunshine and rainbows reporting right now. I have higher hopes for the 2025 season.

dblbogey's picture

May 15, 2024 at 10:46 pm

Wow. Do you know who is in the wide receiver room? Christian Watson, Dontayvion Wicks Romeo Doubs, Bo Melton, Jayden Reed plus two good, young tight ends. I think WR is strong and deep. As for the defense, they sucked last year and we won a playoff game.

croatpackfan's picture

May 16, 2024 at 02:37 am

Troll alert!

croatpackfan's picture

May 16, 2024 at 02:35 am

Not the easiest schedule one, but I believe in this young team to handle successfully all possible adversities.

Cheezehead72's picture

May 16, 2024 at 05:48 am

The only concern I have with the schedule is how many games I can watch without getting the Sunday ticket and not going someplace to watch it being as I do not live in the normal broadcast area. It looks normal except for the Peacock game which I was warned about and of course I knew about the Prime game but I have Prime so that works.

The noon games are what kill me for watching.

GregC's picture

May 16, 2024 at 07:06 am

Same with me. I just want to watch the games without paying extra, and I don't like holiday games because I married into a family of non-football fans. I'm relieved that the Packers aren't playing on Christmas Day, which I had heard was quite possible this year. They play on Thanksgiving night, so Im hoping for an early dinner this year.

mrtundra's picture

May 16, 2024 at 08:55 am

When the Packers' schedule comes out, the first thing I do is look up the vikings schedule to see what broadcast conflicts Packers fans in western Wisconsin will face. As we know, here, if the vikings and Packers have games scheduled at the same time, the Packers game won't be aired, in western Wisconsin. So, looking at the schedule, I see 4, maybe 5 Packer games we will not see due to the vikings being on at the same time. Those games, this season, are Week 2: the Packers home opener vs the Colts; Week 3: The Packers away game vs the Titans; Week 7: The Packers game with Houston Texans at Lambeau, at Noon. This game could, hopefully, be flexed. Week 11: The Packers at the Chicago Bears. Once again, the oldest rivalry game in sports will be blacked out for Packers fans in western Wisconsin. The last game with a possible conflict is Week 18: with the Bears at Lambeau. The date, time and network have yet to be determined, but would it surprise anyone if the game was blacked out? If it were, we, where I live, would not see either Bears game, this season, without going to a bar or finding a streaming service, somewhere, due to the NFL not being willing to resolve their scheduling issues. I've heard from fans, here and elsewhere, that Sunday Ticket, et. al., may not resolve this issue, either, because they follow local market broadcast rules. A fine mess, NFL!

T7Steve's picture

May 16, 2024 at 09:15 am

Can they flex in week 7 now? I didn't think they could start flexing till the last part of the season when they know which teams are hot and in the playoff mix. Of course, money talks and Bull Sh... walks, in the NFL these days.

jannes bjornson's picture

May 16, 2024 at 09:42 am

The Cable provider used to be obligated to offer the Eau Claire station feed for Packer games for Fans along the St Croix valley. Somehow the NFL bribed enough Senators to mess with the formula. I'll listen to Wayne and the Rock
before giving those swine another dime.

GregC's picture

May 16, 2024 at 09:49 am

Oh no, I'm in Vikings TV country too, and that's a lot of games to miss! Not sure if I want to fork over the big bucks to get those games or just watch them at a bar or listen on the radio.

T7Steve's picture

May 16, 2024 at 10:02 am

You can get it on live feed on home-based computers, not phones they say on Insiders Inbox.

Leatherhead's picture

May 16, 2024 at 10:14 am

I pay for games. I pay a little money and I can watch the games I want to watch. If I had a Packer game preempted for the Cowboys or something, I'd probably end up on the 5:00 news. Just pay the bastards.

davekenya's picture

May 17, 2024 at 02:55 pm

Pretty good schedule overall. Love the week 10 bye.

While tied for 4th toughest schedule based on 2023 WL opponent records, that in part reflects the toughness of the NFC Central.

I don't like that they don't play the Bears until after week 10 as it gives their new QB time to get acclimated and would be harder to play against than early in the season.

GB has 10 most travel miles on their schedule (but would be more towards middle of group if Brazil not factored in). GB only has one 'short week'; they have T-giving game after playing Sunday, it's good they have the extra days after their second Thursday game before heading out to Seattle. It was nice the 2 Thursday games were back to back and not spread out.

They host the Miami Dolphins on Thanksgiving and the New Orleans Saints on "Monday Night Football" two days before Christmas. Both are evening kickoffs, meaning the temperature should be cold for these southern teams.

GB (like about 12 teams) doesn't play any team coming off a bye week. This is a first in quite some time. The 9ers, on the other hand have 4 games w/teams coming off byes.

There will only be two games this season where the Packers find themselves at a rest disadvantage compared to their opponent. They occur in Week 18 against Chicago, who will be coming off a Thursday night game, and in Week 17 against the Vikings, with the Packers coming off a Monday night game. On the flip side, there are four games where the Packers will have the rest advantage.

All in all, a better schedule than most years -- could be much worse. Now just have to prepare and go out there and win games.