#PackersDaily: Fatigue makes cowards of us all.

Earlier today, I held my Packers chat over on our YouTube channel talking all things Green and Gold.

You can also listen to the podcast here:

Find all of my daily podcasts here.

canadapacker's picture

November 23, 2021 at 11:28 am

I actually loved the game against the Vikes - they were playing well and we werent on offense. But we played well in the second half on O - but considering that we were missing too many people - we just gave another game away same as the KC game. Now back to the KC game - I really think that Michael Irvine hit the nail on the head with his comments on Cooper. I think that it applies both to Cousins and AR - which is why AR's personna has dropped in my opinion. ""“Our job as athletes is to try remove any reason of not winning the Super Bowl. It’s why I condition, so that the fatigue ain’t the reason that I lose the Super Bowl. And that’s why I go over plays a million times, so a mistake is not the reason I lose the Super Bowl. So you have to try to mitigate any issue that can cost you a game or a Super Bowl. And COVID is one of them. You go get vaccinated to try to mitigate it, best you can. Now you can still get it, even after you get vaccinated. But it’s a different percentage chance of you getting it. And I need you to get that different percentage chance. I’m so hot at Amari Cooper for not being on that field.”"""

Leadership is leadership and showing to your teammates that it is not only about me - it is also about the team. Especially for a team game - especially for a show business type of sport.

LeotisHarris's picture

November 23, 2021 at 03:20 pm

I'll agree with what Michael Irvin said in 2021. It's important to remember what he did, too. In 1996 an almost 30 year-old Michael Irvin was arrested at the Residence Inn in Irving, Texas with three ounces of weed, almost two ounces of cocaine and "two self-employed models." So, you know, leadership, mitigation, any issue that can cost you a game...

Esquetoi's picture

November 23, 2021 at 12:23 pm

Couldn't let the one thumbs down go unchallenged. You, canadapacker are SO right. I couldn't have said it so accurately. It's a fine line to win it all and I have also not seen the steps by #12 that will leave me believing he's done everything he can to win it all. Odd, he was riding this same meme about the front office last off season. Good thing I'm not in the locker room as he'd be talked down to in front of his teammates about just this.

Lphill's picture

November 23, 2021 at 02:53 pm

I guess almost 400 yards and 4 touchdowns on a bad toe means nothing to you , I guess you didn’t see cousins shredding the Packers secondary, Jaire is not coming back so this is as good as it gets .

canadapacker's picture

November 23, 2021 at 03:26 pm

Look = nobody including myself is arguing his play - arguing his leadership quality and his mind games over the past 5 years culminating with his diversion over the vaccination. His last few years under MM ( and I dont totally blame him because MM got kind of stagnant) he seemed to be running his own show. He changed early under Lafleur and the results picked up culminating in an MVP season. But that didnt last - why???

13TimeChamps's picture

November 23, 2021 at 07:56 pm

"Jaire is not coming back"

Thanks for the update Dr. Lphill. It must be awesome to have all that inside info the rest of us don't have. Could you provide us with a link confirming that? Of course not

ImaPayne's picture

November 23, 2021 at 06:04 pm

Hate to say it but I think Batiari career is over. Yes he he can come back but realisticly he wont be anywhere near the player we knew.
Jenkns may be the same.
Wow if this team nneeds to spend capitol on hext draft on o linemen when this team needs d backs, things are going to come apart.
Rodgers is gone at end of season.

PackerAaron's picture