#PackersDaily: Rasul Douglas revenge game

Aaron chats with Packers fans worldwide the day after the team's heart stopping in over the Cardinals.

Earlier today, I held my Packers chat over on our YouTube channel talking all things Green and Gold.

You can also listen to the podcast here:

Find all of my daily podcasts here.

mbpacker's picture

October 29, 2021 at 12:40 pm

Nags- Very astute show! GPG!

greengold's picture

October 29, 2021 at 12:47 pm

Packer fans certainly do represent in Arizona. I went to Arizona State University and lived in Phoenix for 13 years. Wasn't surprised at all by the number of people carrying the G last night!

Went to countless Packer bars there. Usually had to get there at 9am to get a seat at the bar for a 10am start on the Noon games. Wild. Fun as hell too. Always good people and fun to make a lot of new friends there.

I'll never forget a Bear game. This particular Packer bar was PACKED! A Bears fan wearing his Urlacher jersey up front middle of the bar. Was super obnoxious. I was a a table behind him, with this huge dude next to me who was Apache. I went alone often, but sometimes met other friends from forums visiting from around the country. Regardless, I always looked forward to getting to know those I was watching with. I asked him how he became a Packer fan, and he told me he just loved them since the Lombardi years.

We wipe out the Bears. "The Bears Still Suck!" hits the jukebox. Urlacher jersey jumps up on the bar, starts dancing to it with his back turned to all of us, then he moons the whole bar at the end of the song, right in front of me. I looked at my full glass of Hacker-Pschorr Weisbier, launched the whole thing up his ass...

It was an epic moment. I'll never forget it. Good times. Good times...

NJ-RICK's picture

October 29, 2021 at 03:17 pm

Now is the time to possibly pick up a TE, DL or LB before the trading deadline is up... To bad we lose Tonyan and Hill hope the best for them during their recovery.

keeley2's picture

October 29, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Hey Nagler - as usual, you were cool, calm, and collected on that last play. A real pro's pro in action. I am so looking forward to Sunday and just relax and watch some great (hopefully) NFL action.

greengold's picture

October 30, 2021 at 07:07 am

Exemplary, really…!

Spock's picture

October 30, 2021 at 10:00 am

Hey, Nags, you said, "The game is over when we say it's over and that's when the clock reads zero." Did you forget the Lions game when the clock read zero but #12 still had a play and threw the "Rodgers to Rodgers" Hail Mary? We don't need no stinking clock to tell us when the game is over (sorry, had to throw in a bit of a reference to Cheech and Chong) :)