#PackersDaily: Takin' care of business

Aaron chats with Packers fans worldwide the morning after the team's 27-17 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Earlier today, I held my Packers chat over on our YouTube channel talking all things Green and Gold.

You can also listen to the podcast here:

Find all of my daily podcasts here.

Green Bay Packers Official Yearbooks or Packers Yearbooks/GameDay Magazine Digital Subscription - 10% off with code CHTV. Go to packersyearbook.com to order yours today!

Spock's picture

October 04, 2021 at 10:30 am

Yeah, Local market (Tucson) didn't show the game at all (showed Ravens/Broncos). Listened to Wayne and Larry on my laptop.

mbpacker's picture

October 04, 2021 at 12:29 pm

How do you listen to Wayne and Larry on your lap top? I live in Indiana and may have to do that someday? Of course I use the Watch Party but would love to listen the those two call a game. Tnx!

JQ's picture

October 04, 2021 at 08:01 pm

Live stream WTMJ radio from Milwaukee.
Larrivee and the Rock are the Best! Terrific radio call by Wayne and hilarious banter between him and McCarren between plays!.

But DO NOT try and stream on WTMJ and watch a TV game on mute. The stream is about 30-45 seconds delayed from the TV broadcast. It’s like a real life “Groundhog Day!” ( - : #
-JQ

BAMABADGER's picture

October 04, 2021 at 01:48 pm

Gary's sack is his first big individual play this year.

Hematite's picture

October 04, 2021 at 02:32 pm

Gary's sack was a genuine beauty!
I loved the way he took down the blocker at the same time.😅

MarkinMadison's picture

October 04, 2021 at 04:31 pm

Local radio (Madison) was talking smack about you today. Something about people who live in ivory towers in NYC or LA who don't understand the culture here telling people how to be fans in Green Bay. Mentioned you by name and your "buddy" "Halprin". Sounds like you need to do an appearance and school them a bit.